It seems the creators of A-Men, Bloober Team, have a new game in the MOBA genre coming out called Deathmatch Village. The game is said to be a free-to-play on both PS3 and PS Vita with Cross Play and Cross Save support. All you vita lovers don’t go getting excited because the Beta has been confirmed as PS3 only.
According to the European PS Blog The game appears to be coming to select countries at the moment United Arab Emirates, Australia, Great Britain, Ireland and New Zealand. We’ll report back if/when this changes. In the mean time to sign up for the beta you just have to send Bloober Team an email.
Our closed beta starts really soon! If you’d like to take part in it, feel free to contact us at email@example.com (who knows? you might even win something!). We’d love to hear from you guys. After all, you’re the reason we create these games, so help us make them better!
- Available for free! One of the first F2P titles for PS3 and PS Vita
- Dynamic three-on-three multiplayer battles
- Innovative Cross Play and Cross Save support
- Dozens of weapons, items and skills
- Customisable characters to level up and master
- Unique redneck design
- Interactive arenas
- Compelling Pig Hunt and Pig Race modes
- Your own village with multiple buildings to visit – from the herbalist’s shop to the training ground
- A trusty donkey for everyone
[ SOURCE: VGBetas ]
Latest posts by Pace (see all)
- Defiance PS3 Beta Starts Today Get Your Beta Key - March 19, 2013
- Defiance Advanced Mission Beta 3 Next Week - March 13, 2013
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn PS3 Beta Registration - February 23, 2013