Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus Livestream Overview
Insomniac Games hosted a livestream today for Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus. If you happened to miss it here is an overview...
After an hour of gameplay and questions I have compiled a list of the most important things that was discussed. You can go over it all below:
- The main villain is a female
- You can slap every NPC in the game (The best part of the whole stream!)
- Quick select feature implemented for selecting weapons
- Weapons are upgradable in various aspects including: power, range, damage and more.
- There are currently no plans for a demo
- Ability to test weapons before purchasing them
- Game size will be about 5-6GB
- No multiplayer modes included
- Gold bolts are included and are difficult to find
- There are also 2D side scroller puzzles that you will come across
During the stream they also talked about per-order bonuses. If you pre-order Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus for the PlayStation 3 through Amazon you will receive a code to unlock an in-game armored suit. This suit raises your damage reduction by 5 points. Pre-ordering through Amazon will also give you a bundle of Ratchet and Clank themed items for PS Home. So if you plan on picking up this title you can order it today to get all these goodies.