Worms 3 just received a brand new update! Along with that, it also has received a temporary price drop. So what’s new in this update?…
This update actually brings some brand new content and worthwhile changes. Here is the full list of changes included in this update:
- Several Bug Fixes
- Russian language support added
- Ability to send messages back in forth while in-game
- 2 brand new Speechbanks: ‘Cyberworms’ and ‘It Girl’
- 3 brand new Campaign missions in the Spooky theme
If you don’t own Worms 3 yet, then now is definitely the time to pick up on it. Worms 3 comes with 30 Single Player missions, various game modes, online gameplay via both Wi-Fi and 3G, crisp and stunning graphics, all new weapons, and so much more!
For a limited you can own Worms 3 for the affordable price tag of 69p/$0.99/0,89 €. You can’t turn down a deal like this so what are you waiting for?
Latest posts by Austin (see all)
- Fifa 14 Review Next-Gen - November 26, 2013
- Looking for Journalists to help write/review for GameBlinx - November 19, 2013
- PS4 and Xbox One Collectors Edition Games Guide - November 5, 2013